Residential waste indicates the waste generated by private homes/apartments and accumulated in the bins to be collected. The bins can be either private allocated to a home/apartment and managed under pay as you throw practices and placed in common areas.
Collection of residential waste is handled by municipalities itself or the private waste management companies authorized by the municipalities. In some regions, private companies authorized by citizens provide collection operations based on the requests coming from the citizens.
Through Evreka Smart Residential Waste Collection Solution:
- The fleet, employee, asset, operation fulfillment can be tracked for residential waste collection operations with the help of mobile applications, sensors, RFID systems, and integrations.
- An optimized collection schedule is prepared based on the data gathered from the field, managerial decisions, and requests from the citizens.
- Through optimized routes; efficiency increases and coordination is achieved between the field & back office & management.
- All the data is kept in the all-in-one Evreka Platform and analyzed by specially designed algorithms to predict future needs and detect activities open to improvement.
As a whole, Evreka Smart Residential Waste Collection Solution increases efficiency, decreases operational costs, supports data-driven decisions, and prevent undesired occurrences on the field. Thus, you can respond to requests from customers immediately and increase customer satisfaction.
The commercial waste consists of waste from premises that are generated from trade, business, sport, recreation, education, and entertainment; but excludes household, agricultural, and industrial waste.
Collection of industrial waste is handled by private waste management companies authorized by the contract signed with the waste generator. Although the waste management company might provide its service fulfillment information through different mediums, most of the time, these operations are untraceable and problematic.
Through Evreka Smart Commercial Waste Collection Solution:
- All the waste containers on the field can be monitored, managers can relocate their assets in the field anytime.
- Service fulfillment can be enabled real-time and service level agreements can be tracked.
- All the operational data is stored on the all-in-one Evreka Platform for efficiency analysis.
- Through the most up-to-date information, current operations can be tracked in real-time so that future service decisions can be made with the most correct data.
While the solution family eases the processes for waste management companies, the waste generators can contact their service providers through a mobile application; the Citizen App to request pickup orders and monitor the service they receive. Therefore, a seamless and high-quality business relation is also guaranteed.
Industrial waste refers to solid waste generated by manufacturing or industrial processes. If improperly managed, industrial waste can result in dangerous health and environmental consequences. It is possible to manage such operations without danger to public health or environmental effects.
Collection of industrial waste is handled by municipalities itself or the authorized private waste management companies. The size of the containers for industrial waste is bigger than the residential bins. Therefore, collection frequency changes according to business scale, so there are different types of operations to business scales. The collected wastes are left to recycle centers or landfills according to the waste type.
That is why Evreka delivers an extensive service about managing the industrial waste of all kinds and provides solutions to dispose of all the industrial waste efficiently and effectively. Evreka Smart Industrial Waste Collection Solution enables end-to-end control of the fleet, employee, asset, and operation:
- Through mobile applications, tracking devices, RFID systems, and integrations; fulfillment tracking and container location tracking can be managed effectively.
- The most optimized route for operations is prepared, and environmentally friendly solutions are enabled.
- Analysis of employee performance, vehicle utilization, SLAs, customer behavior, and any analysis specific for your business are provided automatically, and paperwork is reduced.
As a whole, Evreka Smart Industrial Waste Collection Solution increases efficiency, decreases operational costs, supports data-driven decisions, and prevent undesired occurrences on the field. Thus, you can respond to requests from customers immediately and increase customer satisfaction.
Bulky waste is commonly used for the types of waste that are generally huge in volume and/or cannot be treated via convenient waste collection operations. To treat bulky wastes properly, the most commonly used approach is “communication”. The coordination is generally ensured by phone calls between the back-office and crews on the field. Bulky waste locations are transferred to the operators in the field and pictures of the area after fulfillment are requested from field operators in return. In the end, too much cognitive burden should be handled.
The most prominent advantage of Evreka Smart Bulky Waste Collection Solution is seamless communication:
- The bulky waste task can be entered in the system through third-party sources (city council CRM systems, order management tools, etc), specially designed applications for inspectors/supervisors/drivers on the field or Evreka platform.
- They can be assigned to the crews on the field either automatically or by using functionality-oriented pages with the easy vehicle and load tracking.
- Each assignment is transferred to all environments and fulfillment tracking is done through before & after pictures from the apps used by drivers.
- Repetition of an operation can be requested in case of any breach of quality assurance.
- Retrospective SLA tracking and customized performance analysis can be made instantaneously.
As a whole, Evreka Smart Bulky Waste Collection Solution increases efficiency, decreases operational costs, supports data-driven decisions, and prevents undesired occurrences on the field. Thus, you can respond to requests from customers immediately and increase customer satisfaction.
City cleaning operations are regular activities that are either managed by municipalities or private companies. Whether on foot or in a vehicle, Evreka solutions provide continuous tracking cleaners and cleaning assets like a broom or shovel through end-to-end control over operations.
With Evreka’s Smart Waste Collection System, cleanliness of the environment increases with well-managed waste. Efficient waste collection is ensured by real-time information monitoring, analytics, and route planning, leading in fewer vehicles or trucks, less noise, less traffic, and less carbon emission in cities.
Managers are provided the most accurate and up-to-date data from the field. Employees location information can be continuously monitored, their service fulfillment can be tracked, and comparisons between employees can be made digitally. The user-friendly dashboard is specially designed to guarantee the quick and correct implementation of managerial decisions.
All around the world, charity organizations are placing boxes to accept different kinds of donations, including clothes, toys, and books. Since the collection of these operations are managed with limited budgets, the optimization becomes a necessity.
Tracking and efficient allocation of the limited assets like donation boxes is difficult, and managing the human resource is a must since the whole recovery process is done by the limited number of employees which makes the whole process inefficient. In addition to these, being informed about the fullness levels of donation boxes and having a clear schedule about collection operations is a necessity for keeping donations safe from theft situations or making the whole process efficient for both the grantors and grantees.
While route optimization can be provided by Evreka, with the installation of the sensors to the boxes, the theft cases can also be reported instantaneously to the management.
Many global companies and municipalities around the world are trying to decrease their ecological footprint. With regards to this, these bodies monitor the amount and type of waste to better understand their waste generation habits to minimize their negative effects.
Zero Waste is becoming a policy objective not only for managing the existing waste but also preventing the waste generation. It is all about significantly reducing the amount of disposable resources. While the generated waste is an output, it is an input too, that can contribute to the economy. With the implementation of Evreka solutions, the waste cycle can be monitored from one center, and improvement suggestions can be regularly provided by algorithms.